i550 protec frequency inverter
The award-winning i550 protec frequency inverter uses the same tried-and-tested technology used in our control cabinet inverters. It only differs in terms of a higher degree of housing protection and an adapted design. If there is not enough space in the control cabinet or the inverter has to be mounted close to the motor in various machine modules, then this versatile and reliable device is the right solution. Thanks to the extension box, a repair and operating switch can be used.
The requirements of the Ecodesign Directive are met.
Application areas: Conveyor drives, traveling drives, winding drives, hoist drives, extruders, packaging machines, pumps, fans, ...
- IP66 degree of protection (Indoor & Outdoor NEMA 4X) with protection against high pressure water jets from any direction and dust tightness allows for use in harsh environment applications
- First decentralized drive in the market with IO-Link interface V1.1
- Integrated diagnostic interface (micro USB) for service purposes
- Versions with or without repair switch, with keypad or WLAN module for easy commissioning
- Optionally available with "Safe Torque Off (STO)" with SIL 3 (EN IEC 62061/EN IEC 61508) and Performance Level e (EN ISO 13849-1)
No product defined
No product defined in category "Drives / Servo inverters / 8400 TopLine".